Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
It is important your website pages and product listings are optimized for the major search engines (Google, Bing, Yahoo). Although this is a process that doesn’t happen
suddenly, we will ensure that your website’s content, programming, site mapping and other search engine techniques are properly set up.
Improving your website's SEO will have a massive impact on growing your business. In addition to your website needing to convert visitors into qualified leads, your site needs to attract more qualified traffic. We accomplish this by optimizing your content for a number of relevant, traffic-rich keywords.
What you can expect:
- Competitive benchmark three top competitors
- Keyword research, target top ten opportunities
- Ensure search robots are able to freely crawl your site
- Optimize page titles and meta descriptions
- Optimize page, product and blog content to improve search readability
- Recommend a 'scheme tag' to make search engine results are clearer for customers
- Optimize up to three local profiles (Google Local, Bing, Citysearch, and Yelp, etc.)
- Perform ongoing monthly monitoring and edits
- Monthly report
What we need from you:
- Your business name and website address (URL)
- Information about your business, industry, and content strategy
- A recap of your past SEO strategy
- Admin access to your website files
- Will we see instant results?
- We recommend a minimum of three months to see SEO improvements.
- How long will it take to appear at the top of Google?
- The time it takes for your website to appear on page 1 of Google depends on a number of factors. It depends on the search phrase people are using to find your website and the number of other websites that are also available for those search phrases. Nobody can truly say how long it will take for your website to appear at the top of search engine results pages (including people who actually work for Google), however there are a number of factors that can improve your chances. Building your website on WordPress is a good start as WordPress has some great Search Engine Optimization fundamentals built-in. Creating unique and interesting content on a regular basis for your website is also critical to increase your visibility among search engines. Launching your website and then forgetting about it is a surefire way to get lost amid the noise.